How to send money in branches of PJSC “VERNUM BANK”:
- Step 1 – Calculate the cost of the money transfer;
- Step 2 – Contact any branch of PJSC “VERNUM BANK”;
- Step 3 – To send money transfer you need passport and fill the form for sending money;
- Step 4 – Get a receipt and control number of money transfer;
- Step 5 – Inform person to the recipient the number of the transfer.
To receive the transfer:
- Step 1 – Contact any branch of PJSC “VERNUM BANK”;
- Step 2 – Notify the transfer details: control number, amount, sender's name and show passport
- Step 3 – Get the money in cash.
The return of the money transfer is possible only if there is a client's copy of "Application for sending a transfer», a document confirming the identity and only in the case if the transfer has not yet been paid to the receiver.
Return of money transfer is possible in 3 cases:
- The sender initiates the return of the money transfer (fee is not returned).
- The transfer was not received within 30 days after the transfer (fee is not returned).
- The receiver was not able to receive the money transfer from the fault of MOSST Payments (fee is returned).