The national Bank of Ukraine has introduced the issuance of Ukrainians of foreign exchange licenses in electronic form.
This greatly simplified the procedure for obtaining licenses on transfer of foreign currency abroad for the implementation of certain currency transactions.
The base e-license natural person in one calendar year to transfer foreign currency abroad for the total amount up to 50,000 USD (equivalent).
To use the e-license within the established limit individuals will be able to implement the three types of foreign exchange transactions:
- for investments abroad,
- the allocation of funds to own accounts outside Ukraine,
- with the aim of fulfilling obligations to non-residents under contracts of life insurance.
The package of documents is simple:
- an application to the Bank of issuing e-licenses,
- the documents testifying the presence of the individual income in the amount sufficient for the transfer of funds on the basis of the e-license
- the originals or copies of documents confirming the transfer from Ukraine (except in the case of the transfer of funds to own account).
You can contact the Head office or any branch of PJSC "VERNUM BANK" and conveniently and quickly make the e-license.