For maximum convenience, efficient and quality service, we have introduced all kinds of money transfers: with and without opening accounts in national or foreign currency, for the benefit of individuals or legal entities. Transfers are carried out on the territory of Ukraine and abroad.
Money transfer through VERNUM BANK – is a reliable and convenient way to send or receive money in Ukraine and abroad.
Advantages of sending money transfers through VERNUM BANK:
- possibility of implementation and obtaining money transfers in Ukraine and abroad;
- possibility to choose the optimum tariff depending on the amount, currency and the country where the money are been transferred;
- speed, reliability and confidentiality of the transfer of funds.
How to send money in the branches of VERNUM BANK:
- Step 1 – Calculate the cost of money transfer
- Step 2 – Apply to any branch of VERNUM BANK
- Step 3 – To send money a document certifying the identity is needed and the completed form to make a money transfer
- Step 4 – Get a receipt and the Money Transfer Control Number
- Step 5 – Notify the recipient in person money transfer number
To receive the transfer you need:
- Step 1 – Apply to any branch of VERNUM BANK
- Step 2 – Provide details of the transfer: check number, amount, name of the sender, the country of origin and submit your passport
- Step 3 – Get the money in cash
Today VERNUM BANK provides the ability to send and receive money transfers using one of the following international money transfer systems:
More detailed information can be obtained at the branches.
Information Center: 0 (800) 50 12 73.